Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thai Auto Book 2012 – almost ready for global launch


The purpose of this publication is to promote the Thai Auto Industry to international professionals – both for outsourcing (buying from Thailand) as well as for localization (setting up a manufatcuring footprint in Thailand).

I know that there are already a number of institutions dealing with this matter (BOI, TAI, TAPMA etc etc) however, I have never seen a really comprehensive and transparent overview of all OEM's, Tier 1s, organizations and supporting industry in this country.

So that's what I am trying to do. With modern technology to make this not just 'another directory' but a gorgeous presentation of the Thai AUto Industry with interactive content, presentations, video, infografics etc.

Do you own an iPad? If yes, I would be pleased to send you a link to download a 'preview' copy – and I would be very interested in your feedback. Just email me at ulikaiser8@gmail.com….


No comments:

Post a Comment